Happy Mom's day!!

>> Monday, May 12, 2008


It's kinda late to say "Happy Mothers Day" but it's better to be late than never.

Anyway, i want to do something that i cant right now.. i miss to have a job!! don't know why but i just feel a bit boredom?I've been out of work for years and I miss it so much!! I miss riding in the Jeep and the noise of the people, including fighting to others in order for me to get home and work early lolz.. Sometimes I get tired of baby-sitting my Lil Seanray, especially when im by myself... Some people might disaagree with me, but in reality it's very hard especially when I think of my problems in life lolz! Am I being too dramatic here? Being a mom is not easy, especially when the father of my son lives far. The father of my son has to work very hard for a year so that he can visit us here in Philippines yearly.

I remember yesterday, I was doing my laundry and I left my son upstairs playing with his cousins; I just heard a big bang, so I went up and I saw broken glasses and I asked the kids who did it. Guess who did it? It was my Lil "Kulit" and I saw him shaking and crying.

Right now im trying my luck in the internet... who knows I find a job here online, right? as if I get really lucky. I could not buy ads yesterday, but atleast I tried to send my resume online, so I did my part lolz. Anyway, that's it for now people...til next time blogger.

0 comments:

About me

My photo
"The best changes often start as a single, simple thought. Think big, and discover the ways to make your dreams real."

Recent Readers