we have a new dog!!!

>> Monday, May 26, 2008

Hi everyone!!

Its been a while i have'nt update here.. I've been busy with some stuff this past days.. well i got a good news lol!! we have a new dog named Micheal Douglas.. i bought him earlier somewhere in manila and hes cute and super adorable lol.. my son love him at first sight and i got some pictures to share... enjoy!!! =]
awww... look at those eyes!! Douglas fell in love with the cam =]

i remember when i took this!! he really excited with the flash make him awwwoooohhh!!! =]

Obviously, he is curious with the camera's light!!! and yah he is photogenic too, just like me lol... j/k!!

My little kulit with his new bestfriend!!!





douglas stay here with meh!! dont go away so we can play!! =]

my lil kulit trying to grab the dog!!!

gotchaahh!!! lol =D

at hinila ang buntot lol... =D


they're soo cute together.... =D

thats all for now.. till next time =D


0 comments:

About me

My photo
"The best changes often start as a single, simple thought. Think big, and discover the ways to make your dreams real."

Recent Readers